1.6

What do you think about companies who delete negative feedback a customer leaves on their site (on FB and Instagram)?Mind you there is no foul language or anything like that, it’s just you saying that they are terrible at responding to emails and messages and it took much longer to receive your order then expected, when they do answer you it’s very vague and not really answering any question (when will my order arrive/be shipped?

Sometime soon.) The only way to receive a prompt response was to write negative feedback on their public Facebook and Instagram pages when they post new things. And as soon as they realized it wasn’t making their company look good they delete it. I have screen shot everything I posted so it’s very evident what they have done. I even asked why they deleted my review and they said they made the reviews invisible so they had not actually deleted it, but the fact they are covering them up isn’t any better.

I would never order anything from Diva Sweat. Just an FYI to all you who may read this. I finally received my clothing order in different shipments which was never specified.

Trying to get anyone to return your messages is just such a process for their customers!!!Decieving customers when someone writes a negative review by hiding or deleting it isn’t the way to do business either!

Review about: Diva Sweat Shopping Review Listing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments