1.3K views
1.6

What do you think about companies who delete negative feedback a customer leaves on their site (on FB and Instagram)? Mind you there is no foul language or anything like that, it’s just you saying that they are terrible at responding to emails and messages and it took much longer to receive your order then expected, when they do answer you it’s very vague and not really answering any question (when will my order arrive/be shipped?

Sometime soon.) The only way to receive a prompt response was to write negative feedback on their public Facebook and Instagram pages when they post new things. And as soon as they realized it wasn’t making their company look good they delete it. I have screen shot everything I posted so it’s very evident what they have done. I even asked why they deleted my review and they said they made the reviews invisible so they had not actually deleted it, but the fact they are covering them up isn’t any better.

I would never order anything from Diva Sweat. Just an FYI to all you who may read this. I finally received my clothing order in different shipments which was never specified.

Trying to get anyone to return your messages is just such a process for their customers!!! Decieving customers when someone writes a negative review by hiding or deleting it isn’t the way to do business either!

Review about: Diva Sweat Shopping Review Listing.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Ordered my leggings on March 19. I have yet to receive them.They have not responded to any of my messages. I wouldn't suggest anyone buy from them.

to Sandy #1473044

IF YOU PAID BY PAYPAL, CALL THEM AND PUT IN A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THEM AND IF AFTER TEN DAYS THEY DON'T GET BACK TO YOU, PAYPAL WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY, THEY ARE GREAT THAT WAY. ALWAYS PAY BY PAYPAL IF YOU CAN. IF YOU PAID BY CREDIT CARD, CALL INTO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND IF AFTER 30 DAYS THEY DON'T A RESPONSE FROM THAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE ISSUED A REFUND.

Awful!!! They have continually argued with me and refuse to send my items or a refund.

I would never ever use these people again. They are fraudulent scam artists and I am appalled they are still in business.

to Nicrick #1473042

IF YOU PAID BY PAYPAL YOU SHOULD PUT IN A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THEM AND IF AFTER 10 DAYS THEY DO NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM THAT *** COMPANY YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM PAYPAL, THEY ARE GREAT THAT WAY.

They sent me the wrong item and refuse to respond to my inquiries. Wrong item, wrong size so not like I can wear it.

When I ordered 3 items. They just keep sending me the tracking information for the wrong item!

Worst customer service ever I would never order again and am reporting them! Awful!

to Nicole #1473047

CONTACT YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY OR PAYPAL AND PUT IN A FORMAL COMPLAINT AND THEY WILL ISSUE YOU A REFUND AFTER 10 DAYS FOR PAYPAL AND AFTER 30 DAYS IF BY CREDIT CARD. IF THIS COMPANY DOES NOT RESPOND TO THEM WITHIN THAT TIME FRAME YOU WILL GET YOUR REFUND.

DIVA SWEAT NIEMALS BESTELLENHab bei Diva Sweats 2 Leggings bestellt und nur eine wurde mir aus CHINA geliefert. Seit Monaten wird mir mitgeteilt, dass sich die zweite Leggings auf dem Versandweg befindet.

Die angegebene Tracking Nummer gibt es gar nicht. Hab über PayPal bestellt und den Käuferschutz in Anspruch genommen, aber denen wird auch nur die falsche Tracking Nummer mitgeteilt.

Meines Erachtens handelt es sich hier um Betrüger. Ich würde jedem raten hierüber niemals zu bestellen!!!!